Only here can you find the latest and best iPhone apps just gone free. We’ve handpicked 10 iPhone, iPad and iPod touch apps that are free today only.
This apps gone free alert includes RemoteCam, StarTube, Multiple Exposure, Zoom Social, Browser and File Manager for Documents, Elite Audio Recording Course, Splashtop 2 Remote Desktop for iPhone & iPod and many others.
Remember, prices can change quickly and without notice, these apps may not be free anymore when you read this post. For the latest app deals, check out our iPhone Apps section, as many free apps uncovered over the last couple of days are still free today.
Normally $1.99 -> Free
Introducing, the real Camera App you’ve been waiting for on the Apple Watch! Finally, RemoteCam gives you complete control of your iPhone’s camera from your Apple Watch, with Live Preview, Shake to Shoot Selfie, and Instant Zoom using the Digital Crown!
NEW FEATURE: Shake your watch to take a photo or video on your phone! Perfect for taking a selfie without having to tap the camera button!
Use it to capture photography of people or wild life without disturbing them, or when you couldn’t be physically near your phone to take a photo or video.
Or when you need to remote control the camera in low light conditions where camera shake from being hand held is not an option.
Now updated with Full iOS 9 and WatchOS 2 support!
Use your Apple Watch to control your iPhone to…
– Take Photos or Record Videos with just 1 Touch on Your Watch
– Easily Switch between Capture Modes with Force Touch Menu
– See Exactly What Your iPhone Camera Sees with Live Preview
– Shake Your Watch to Capture a Photo or Start Recording a Video
– Zoom In / Zoom Out in Preview and Recording using the Digital Crown
– Change between the Front and Back Cameras
– Toggle Flash or Torch in Photo or Video Mode
– Set 3-Second or 10-Second Delay Timer
– Instant Taptic Vibration Feedback on All Operations
– Change Live Preview Size between Full Screen or Full View
– Choose Live Preview Quality between Low/Medium/High
– Turn Off iPhone Screen while Recording for Maximum Privacy
– Supports 3D Touch on the iPhone and Force Touch on the Watch
Just Say “Hey Siri, Launch Remote Camera…” to open RemoteCam on both the iPhone and Apple Watch.
- Iphone Apple
- Microsoft Zdnet
- Operating Systems News Analysis Advice Informationweek
- Business Technology News And Commentary Informationweek
- Plantronics Voyager Legend Wireless Bluetooth Headset
- Home Wowcom
- Techradar All Latest Feeds
- The Best Free Iphone Games On The Planet Techradar
- Clear Tasks Reminders Todo Lists On The App Store
Tags: Apps iOS Apps iPad iphone iPhone Apps